Management Quota Admission in BMSCE BMS College of Engineering 2023
- 1 Management Quota Admission in BMSCE BMS College of Engineering 2023
- 1.1 About BMS College of Engineering
- 1.2 Admission in BMS College of Engineering
- 1.3 How to Get Admission in BMSCE
- 1.4 Eligibility for Admission to BMSCE
- 1.5 BMSCE Selection Criteria
- 1.6 Branches Offered in BMSCE
- 1.7 Direct Admission / Management Quota Admission in BMSCE
- 1.8 APPROVED MANAGEMENT FEE STRUCTURE FOR 2023-24
- 1.9 BMSCE M.Tech Admissions
- 1.10 Eligibility for Admission in BMSCE M.Tech
- 1.11 BMSCE MCA Admissions
- 1.12 Eligibility Criteria for Admission in MCA in BMSCE
- 1.13 BMS College of Engineering Management Quota Fees
- 1.14 BMS College of Engineering Placements
Are you looking for Direct Admission in B.Tech & that too in BMS College Of Engineering 2023, Direct Admission in BMS College Of Engineering Bangalore, Direct Management/NRI Quota Admission? Call us on +91 6264 319 604 to know more.
Call Us For ADMISSION IN BMS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING 2023
About BMS College of Engineering
BMS college of Engineering is an autonomous engineering college situated in Bangalore, India. It is one of the best 25 engineering colleges in India, and rated second best in Karnataka. The mission of the BMS college of Engineering, Bangalore is to accomplish excellence in the field of technical education, through education, research and service.
BMS college of Engineering college was founded in 1946, by BM Sreenivasiah and is run by the BMS Trust today. It is a private engineering college, but is partly funded by the Government of Karnataka.
It is affiliated to the Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU) and is accredited to the National Assessment & Accreditation Council [NAAC]. Under the guidance of the founder, the college is amongst one of the finest engineering colleges in India. He was instrumental in funding many cross-cultural programmes, in which many foreign students undertook the training.
For Management Quota admissions BMS college of Engineering Bangalore B.tech. Call us on +91 6264 319 604 to know more.
Admission in BMS College of Engineering
BMS College of Engineering admission offers 13 undergraduate and 16 postgraduate courses. The college inspires students to achieve better academic results by conducting workshops and events. BMS college of engineering offers admission to students under the BMS College of Engineering NRI Quota Admission.
Besides admission to the college can also be acquired under the BMS College of Engineering Management Quota Admission or even under BMS College of Engineering Direct Admission.
The college has twining programs and tie-ups with many institutions as well as collaborations with the industry. BMS College of Engineering motivates students to participate in different areas where the skills are enhanced to meet today’s demanding challenges. They host an annual cultural fest called 8th Mile.
BMS College of Engineering admission for undergraduate and graduate courses provides an opportunity for academic progression, personal and career development.
Admissions to the institute are sought under BMS College of Engineering Direct Admission. It can also be sought under the BMS College of Engineering Management Quote Admission, and for those coming from abroad to pursue further studies there is BMS College of Engineering NRI Quota Admission.
BMSCE is a college of engineering that was established in 1946 by Late Sri. B. M. Sreenivasaiah who was a great visionary and philanthropist. It was nurtured by his son, Late Sri. B.S. Narayan, who was a great engineer himself. In India, BMSCE is the first private sector initiative in engineering education.
As a consequence of its illustrious existence spanning the last 74 years, the institution has produced over 40,000 engineers and leaders who have made a significant contribution to mankind through their immense efforts.
Initially, the BMSCE offered only 3 undergraduate courses, but today it offers 13 undergraduate courses as well as 16 postgraduate courses in conventional as well as emerging fields.
In addition, 14 of its departments are recognized as Research Centers that offer PhD/M.Sc (Engineering by Research) degrees in various fields of science, engineering, and management. When it comes to faculty, the college is well known for attracting the best. No difference exists between its current faculty team and that of the past.
As a result, the college has highly qualified, meritorious, experienced, and dedicated faculty members. The classrooms and labs of the college are of the highest quality, well equipped, and sophisticated. The labs are constantly being upgraded to stay up to date. In the departments and hostels on campus, there is Wi-Fi with an internet connection available 24/7.
The college’s results and placement record provide a clear indication of the high standard of education that it provides. The college gets placements for over 90% of its eligible students every year. The college is often recognized as one of the top engineering colleges in the entire country.
How to Get Admission in BMSCE
- Candidates for admission must go to the college’s official website.
- Candidates should access the tab to fill out the online application form from the official website.
- Candidates must include correct personal information on the application form.
- Candidates must provide scanned copies of all necessary papers as well.
- Candidates must pay the BMSCE application fee after completing the form.
Admissions are available to 46 different undergraduate, graduate, and doctorate degrees at BMSCE Bangalore. Candidates for admission to BMSCE Bangalore must fill out the college’s online application form by going to the college’s official website. Candidates who want to enroll in undergraduate programs must apply, take the KCET or COMED-K exam, and pass the required criteria.
Candidates for BMSCE PG admissions must take a variety of national entrance tests, including the KMAT/CMAT/MAT/PGCET Karnataka for M.B.A. and the GATE or PGCET Karnataka for M.Tech. Before submitting an application for admission to BMSCE Bangalore, candidates must satisfy the requirements.
Eligibility for Admission to BMSCE
For general candidate’s: Candidates for undergraduate programs (BE) must have passed the second PUC, the equivalent of the 12th grade, with English as one of the languages and a minimum of 45% of the aggregate marks in physics and mathematics, which are required, as well as chemistry, biotechnology, biology, computer science, and electronics, which are optional.
For SC/ST & OBC (CAT-I, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B) Category Candidates: A candidate is qualified to pursue an undergraduate degree if they have successfully completed a 2nd PUC, 12th grade, or equivalent examination with English as one of the languages and have earned a minimum of 40% of marks in aggregate in physics and mathematics, which are required subjects, along with chemistry, biotechnology, biology, computer science, and electronics, which are optional subjects.
If the candidate’s marks in Chemistry fall short of the required total percentage for the purpose of determining eligibility, the candidate’s grades in Biotechnology, Biology, Computer Science, or Electronics shall be taken into consideration.
- Entrance Examination: KEA / COMED-K
- For Management Admissions: Students have to take any one of the Entrance Examination
BMSCE Selection Criteria
- The institute takes the entrance exam score into consideration before giving admission to the course.
- Candidates who qualify for the qualifying exam will be contacted for the counselling round.
- Candidates must register online, have their documentation validated, and fill out their course and college preferences throughout the counselling process.
- The authorities will assign seats to candidates in accordance with their rank and preferences in the relevant rounds of admission and those candidates will need to report at the college to which they have been assigned to take part in the further rounds of admission.
Branches Offered in BMSCE
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Industrial Engineering & Management
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Information Science and Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Medical Electronics Engineering
- Bio Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Computer Science and Engineering (Data Science)
- Computer Science and Engineering (Internet of Things and Cyber Security Including Block Chain Technology)
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Data Science
- Computer Science and Business Systems
Post-graduation courses offered by BMS College of Engineering are:
- Master of Business Administration.
- Master of Computer Application.
- M.Tech Machine Design.
- M.Tech VLSI.
- M.Tech Electronics.
- M.Tech Manufacturing Science and Engineering.
- M.Tech Digital Communication.
- M.Tech Environmental Engineering.
- M.Tech Construction Technology.
- M.Tech Power Electronics.
- M.Tech Habitat Design.
- M.Tech Transportation Engineering and Management.
- M.Tech Computer Network Engineering.
- M.Tech Biomedical Signal Processing and Instrumentation.
- M.Tech Power Electronics.
- M.Tech Biochemical Engineering.
- Civil Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Electrical Engineering.
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
Direct Admission / Management Quota Admission in BMSCE
Yes, you can easily get Direct Admissions through the management quota to the BMSCE.
Admissions Open for the Management Quota Seats for UG Courses for B.M.S. College of Engineering for the Academic Year 2023-24
APPROVED MANAGEMENT FEE STRUCTURE FOR 2023-24
|S.No||Name of the Branch||Proposed Fee for 2023-24(Rs. in Lakh per annum)|
|2.||Electrical & Electronics Engg.||4.5|
|3.||Industrial Engineering & Mgmt||4.5|
|4.||Electronics & Communication Engg.||5.5|
|6.||Computer Science and Engineering||10.0|
|7.||Information Science and Engineering||7.5|
|8.||Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering||3.5|
|9.||Electronics and Instrumentation Technology||2.5|
|14.||Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning||7.5|
|15.||Artificial Intelligence and Data Science||7.0|
|16.||Computer Science and Engineering (Data Science)||7.5|
|17.||Computer Science and Engineering (Internet of Things & Cyber Security including Blockchain Technology)||7.5|
BMSCE M.Tech Admissions
MTech is a two-year PG-level degree program offered by BMS College of Engineering. This course is offered in 11 specializations, including computer science and engineering, digital communication, machine design, construction technology, and others. The Karnataka PGCET, also known as the Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test, is an annual test that is conducted by the Karnataka Examination Authority. It is also used to decide admission to the MTech program. The entrance test must be cleared with a passing grade in order for interested candidates to be eligible for admission to BMS College of Engineering.
Two Years Full-time Master of Technology (M.tech) Programs in:
- Construction Technology
- Environmental Engineering
- Transportation Engineering and Management
- Machine Design
- Power Electronics
- Digital Communication
- VLSI Design & Embedded Systems
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Computer Network Engineering
- Bio Medical Signal Processing and Instrumentation
Eligibility for Admission in BMSCE M.Tech
- A candidate having a valid GATE score or a Karnataka PGCET score
- A candidate is eligible for admission to ME / M. Tech programs if they have successfully completed the required examination (i.e., a BE/B. Tech Degree) in the relevant discipline and have received a minimum cumulative score of 50% (for General Merit Candidates) in all subjects across all years/semesters of the Degree Examination. (In the case of SC, ST, and Cat-I applicants, 45% of the marks in the qualifying examination. (Reservation only applies to candidates from Karnataka.)
BMSCE MCA Admissions
Students can pursue a two-year MCA degree at BMS College of Engineering (BMSCE). The college admits students to this postgraduate program through entrance tests. KMT or PGCET are two entry tests that are generally accepted for this program. In order to be admitted to BMS College of Engineering, interested candidates must pass one of the above examinations with a respectable valid score.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission in MCA in BMSCE
A candidate who has passed the qualifying examination, that is, any recognized undergraduate examination or equivalent examination, with mathematics, statistics, computer science, computer application, computer programming, business mathematics, or business statistics as one of the optional subjects, and who has received an overall minimum of 50% [for General Merit Candidate] of marks taken together in all the subjects in all years of the Degree Examination, is eligible for admission. In the case of SC, ST, and Category I candidates from Karnataka, 45% of the marks in Q. E.
BMS College of Engineering Management Quota Fees
|B.E Courses||Tuition Fee Per Annum|
|Civil Engineering||3 Lakh|
|Mechanical Engineering||3.50 Lakh|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||4.50 Lakh|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||5.50 Lakh|
|Industrial Engineering & Management||4.50 Lakh|
|Computer Science & Engineering||9.50 Lakh|
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||3.50 Lakh|
|Information Science & Engineering||7.50 Lakh|
|Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering||2.50 Lakh|
|Medical Electronics Engineering||2.50 Lakh|
|Chemical Engineering||2.50 Lakh|
|Aerospace Engineering||4 Lakh|
|Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning||7 Lakh|
|Computer Science & Engineering (Data Science)||7 Lakh|
|Computer Science & Engineering (Internet of Things, Cyber Security, Block Chain Technology)||7 Lakh|
BMS College of Engineering Placements
The BMS College of Engineering, Bangalore placement department ensures that all eligible students are given equal opportunity to get campus placement. The aim of the department is to organize campus interview BMS and to provide all essential information for industry placement as well as higher studies. The department also organizes seminars, workshops, and other events to enhance the student’s technical know-how and to improve their communication skills.
Based on their rank. Plus, it also has a management quota for students who are not able to clear the common entrance exam and the COMEDK entrance exam. BMS College of Engineering also has a separate fee structure for students admitted through entrance exam and management quota.
The BMS College of Engineering Bangalore Admissions 2023 are available now. Call us on +91 6264 319 604 to know more.
Direct admission in BMS college of engineering, Direct admission in BMS college of engineering Bangalore, Direct admission in BMS college of engineering 2023, Direct admission in BMS college of engineering Bangalore 2023, Admission in BMS college of engineering, Admission in BMS college of engineering Bangalore, Admission in BMS college of engineering 2023, Admission in BMS college of engineering Bangalore 2023, BMS college of engineering admission, BMS college of engineering admission 2023, BMS college of engineering admission Bangalore 2023, BMS college of engineering admission through management quota/NRI, Admission in BMS college of engineering through management quota, Management quota admission in BMS college of engineering 2023, BMS college of engineering direct admission, BMS college of engineering admission procedure Bms college of engineering fee structure for btech ,Bmsce fee structure for btech , Bms college of engineering fee structure ,Bms college fee structure ,Bmsce fee structure, Bms college of engineering ranking, Biotechnology ,Chemical Engineering ,Civil Engineering Computer Science And Engineering Electronics and Communication Engineering Electrical And Electronics Engineering, Industrial Engineering and Management Information Science Engineering, Instrumentation Technology ,Mechanical Engineering ,Telecommunication Engineering admission in bms college of engineering,
Please Note that all the colleges in the list are not having any management quota seats and admission is done strictly on merit basis .The listed college is not subject to any authorization with us and in no matter related to any advertisement on this page.The advertisement does not mean all the college listed here have management quota seats.Its the point of view of people veiwing the advertisement to seek information as per need